Monday, August 13, 2007

Wow, last weekend sure flew by fast~!
And speaking of flying...my first plane ride went very smoothly. Getting ready to preboard...

Reading the safety instructions and making sure that the flight attendant is making the right moves.
At the Venetian-these blue men were pretty scary...
Climbing the stairs at the Venetian...I did this a lot. It was sooo fun~! Up and down, up and down~!
Mmmmmm...gelato=yummy~!
At the M&M storeOn the way home, in the back of Uncle Denrik's car. I just wanted to go home, can't you tell. I'm pooped~!

But it was a really fun weekend, we got to hang out with my grandparents, Auntie Katie and her bf Ben, who is really nice. More pictures on my grandma's camera~!

2 comments:

trace310 said...

preston, you are getting cuter and cuter everyday!

Dai Dai Hsieh said...

preston looks so much more like simon now!