Tuesday, August 07, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNTIE KATIE =)
She's 21~!!!!
Wow, has it already been a year since this picture??? Sigh, look at how sweet I looked back then. I've lost some of my innocence, don't you think? Now, it's just all about mischief and naughtiness.
Anyway, enough about me. Sorry I didn't take a new pix with a new sign...my mommie:

a. totally didn't think about it...(until August 8th)
b. has been working really hard on gifts #14-21 (yes, Auntie Katie gets 21 gifts this year just from mommie...lucky ducky)
c. didn't get much sleep the past two nights because I kept on kicking and hitting her-I must be dreaming that I'm Bourne, or Harry Potter...
d. all of the above

So we're recycling a couple of pictures. Big deal. I say go for the presents~! The blog, well, what's an old picture or two, right?!?!?!

See you this weekend in Vegas =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish all you have fun in Vegas...
I know it's a little bit late...
but..."Happy Birthday to Katie"