After I ate the bread, I went to take a nap...and when I woke up, my daddy came home. He noticed that I was a little pink. My mommie said I just woke up from a nap and it might be that...but then they noticed that I got progressively redder and more swollen.
I'm breaking out in HIVES~!
They took me to ER and the doc gave me some meds to help reduce the itchy and swelling.
This is already after we came home and I had gotten A LOT better.
Imagine me a lot more red and a lot more swollen. My face, my arms, legs, my whole body was red and splotchy and swollen.
Yeah, I wasn't a pretty sight.
So I have to go back to see my regular Dr. sometime to get checked for allergies...At least everyone in the ER was nice and it didn't take very long...well, about 2.5 hours. Not half as long as when my mommie had to go when I was still in her tummy...she was there practically all night~!
3 comments:
Hope you feel better now. Take care.
oh no...is prestie okay now?
did prestie ever get tested for any allergies?
Post a Comment