We get to the parking lot, and it seems pretty empty. I get all snuggled up inside my stroller so we can go buy some toys.
WHAT?!?!?! It's not open yet? I got out of the car for nothing??? (Oh yeah, that's our car in the left of the photo. I keep forgetting to take pictures of it...so I guess this can be a tease...more next time~!)
After all that effort for nothing, it's time to go to bed~! Don't I look funny when I sleep~! I'm getting the binky lips....pouty pacifier lips, just like my mommie~! hahaha
One last picture of me doing what I like best...looking at myself in the mirror~!

OK, hopefully this makes up for the lack of pictures the past week...but there's always my youtube link~! (I'm going to get my mommie to try and put that on the sidebar so it won't disappear off the page) Look for that later~!
Monday, April 09, 2007
Hi~! Sorry my mommie has been really bad at posting. Has it really been a week already? Anyway, I will have a talk with her about it. How can my fans see what I'm up to if she doesn't update them? Oh, and by the way, for those of you who have clicked on my youtube link, thanks for the comments. I'm glad you found it funny~!
So last Friday night, we went to Dublin to uncle Ming and auntie Yen's place. We were early, so we stopped by Babies R Us. My daddy put me in this Elmo chair "so I can test it out" but I know his arms were just getting sore from carrying me~!
This is my friend Hailey...I didn't mention this before, but....we kissed. It was the week before, and she kissed me on the cheek so I thought that I would return the favor. Except for, I thought, well, I'm a guy, I'll just do it the guy way. So I gave her a big fat wet kiss on the lips. How's that for a first kiss *wink* =)
That's uncle Rob playing ball with us.
We didn't get home until 11ish pm, but I wasn't tired at all earlier. Too much fun playing toys~! The next morning, I wanted to get up and play again, but my daddy just wanted to sleep. Someone help me ~!
Easter Sunday, we went to pick up my great grandpa to go to teahouse. They were taking so long that I didn't feel like sitting in my chair anymore...so my mommy let me sit in the big person chair. Don't worry, we were parked in the parking lot...my daddy just went upstairs to pick up my great grandpa. I am not a patient person, can you tell?
I think this bunny is supposed to make up for the fact that we didn't really celebrate Easter. Um, nice try mommie. But this is kind of taking the easy way out, don't you think???
Uh yeah, so if he's going to take over my seat then I'm getting out of here~!
Monday night: my parents got home after work and I'm happy~! Especially since they mentioned we're going out~! Apparently there's a new WalMart that opened and we were going to go...I heard mention of the word "toy" a few times~!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
he he...what a tease, at least I see that your new car is white!!! remember to post your dino onesie soon! miss ya!!!! and gosh, i wish your mommy got a pic of your kiss with hailey...she looks so different now!
Post a Comment