Monday, March 12, 2007

On Friday, my grandma, Auntie Katie, and great-grandma drove up to so they can take me back to Riverside for 2 weeks. They got here around 7pm. Saturday, my daddy and I had a guys day in while my mommie and them had a girls day out. They went to the Asian Art Museum, shopping in Union Square and dinner at House of Prime Rib. Look at my grandma's big smile...On Sunday, we said bye to my mommie and daddy and drove down to Riverside. My Auntie Katie is on spring break this week so we're spending time together. Look at how much fun we're having.I'm trying to crawl off to hide and see if she can find me.
She found me~!
Let's see what toys my mommie packed for me. Ahhh yes, my Elmo book~!What? Gossip? I love gossip. I'm all ears.Really? What? Wow...Trying to put this hat on...it seems just a tad too small...yes yes, it could be because I have a big head.
I'm having a lot of fun, don't miss me too much, mommie and daddy~!
The red shirt was sent to my daddy from his coworker in Wisconsin. Thank you Auntie Carol in Wisconsin =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

prestie, godmommie should go sneak over to riverside for a visit! i wish your mommie was down here so i can do that! he he