Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm having lots of fun in Riverside. There's so much to do~! Here's me and my grandpa Chao. I like hanging out with him so much that he has to sneak away from me if he needs to do anything. Otherwise I don't let him out of my sight.I'm helping my grandpa and grandma with their accounting. I'm getting pretty good with numbers~!Here I am practicing my climbing abilities. I can go up, but not quite down yet. Gotta work on that~! That was quite a work out. Time to lounge in the sun. I have my own personal recliner. I can just cross my legs, sit back, and relax. Doesn't get much better than this~! (By the way, look at how pretty the calla lilies are. They're my mommie's favorite.)After all that activity, it's...YOYO TIME~!I stood by myself for 2 whole minutes while eating~! That's my new record~! And I didn't wobble at all.Yum~!Time to turn on the humidifier and get some rest. Notice the mural that's in the background of the picture? That's the front entrance of my grandparents' house. It was painted by...Auntie Katie~! In a week~! All by hand...she just sketched and then painted. Isn't she awesome~!!!She wants me to take a picture with her...I kind of have other plans.OK, fine. She's stronger than me...for the time being~! You just wait, Auntie Katie...
While I'm here, I might as well tell that girl that there's something in her nose...Here I'll help you get it (apparently her hands are full). Aren't I nice~!
OK, that's all for now. Back to my many activities. Whew. I'm so busy~! Bye mommie, bye daddy =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh-oh...you forgot to change the picture form the last blog entry!