Sunday, March 04, 2007

I thought that I would show you what I do to update the blog...first, upload pictures to the laptop...
Then, add the commentary...
Voila...here's the entry for yesterday...

It was such a nice day on Saturday, so my mommie, daddy and I went out shopping. We walked around 4th Street in Berkeley and looked in some shops, and then went to Costco. I have this nifty shopping cart cover that's supposed to keep me away from the germs on the shopping carts.
Yeah, I know, my daddy is a little overboard on the germs issue. Sigh, I have to make compromises with him if I want to come out. But it's OK, I know he's just looking out for me...
It's pretty fun riding around in the carts though~! Faster, daddy, faster~!

3 comments:

trace310 said...

won't your clothes protect you from the shopping cart germs?

Anonymous said...

hehe...you do have a sigh-face!

I'm glad to see you are so technology savvy.

Anonymous said...

the first, leftmost picture on the top banner looks very sly