Thursday, March 01, 2007

HI~!
I'm back =) Wow, that virus was nasty. Yes, it got to everyone who came near me, and didn't leave until yesterday (Don't come back~!)...Hopefully I won't be throwing up again for a very very long time. We're happy to finally have a healthy household again.
Thrilled, actually. Yipppppeeeeeee~!
I missed saying Happy Birthday to my Grandpa Chao...Happy Birthday~! If you're reading this, you should be getting your gift today =)
So of course, as you all know, I missed my Patrick pictures....so here they are, courtesy of my Grandma Chao's reminder. Check out my major red eye issues~!
Are we done yet?

At 9 months old, I:

have 6 teeth still (4 top 2 bottom)

love my socks, the remote control, and mommie's phone...

scream at the top of my lungs when I want something (hey, it works~!)

am very stubborn and opinionated...I KNOW what I WANT

love yogurt and fruits (bananas, apples, and pears)

still don't like sleeping very much; especially at night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! i can't wait to see you next week!!
yippee!

Anonymous said...

prestie, you got so big!!