I'm home~!
First things first, I have to take my real January Patrick picture...wow, he really does look pretty small now, doesn't he?!?!?
It was great seeing my mommie and daddy. I couldn't stop giggling and playing around with them. We had to try out the motorcycle that my grandma and grandpa Chao got me for Christmas. Still a little big for me...Can you see how tightly my mommie is squeezing me? I couldn't even breathe~! Do you think she was happy to see me?
Time to walk all over my daddy again~!
February 1st:
My grandma and grandpa Chao are driving home to Riverside today. I'm gonna miss them.
My grandma and grandpa Chao are driving home to Riverside today. I'm gonna miss them.
(by the way, I'm wearing the vest that my grandma and grandpa Chiu got me in HK. Cute, huh~!)
Ready, set, head butt~!
1 comment:
Very cute Preston. I'm glad you're home!
Post a Comment