Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happy Birthday daddy~!
We celebrated my daddy's birthday by going out to play all day =)
First, we went to tea house with my great-grandpa and my auntie Angel and uncle Denrik. Then, my parents and I went to walk through model homes, then went shopping, then went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory. We were out all day and I didn't even take a nap~! I was so tired by the time we got home. Can you believe that my mommie forgot to bring her camera? So we didn't get a single picture, and of course, by the time I got home, I just wanted to sleep. No pictures for me then~! So here's an old photo of my and my daddy, taken when I came back home from Riverside. Thank goodness my grandma takes lots of pictures~! heehee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Simon! I can't believe how big Preston is getting - what a handsome boy!