Oh, what? It's President's? Not Preston's? Well, close enough, right?!?!?! heehee
Anyway, so this morning, my parents and I went to my daddy's auntie's house for lunch and to see all the relatives. There's a park in their community, so after lunch, we took a walk to the park. My parents put me in this contraption and I have no idea what it is or what I'm supposed to do. All I know is I'm not on the ground, so this better be safe~!
my daddy is showing me what to do.
my mommie is helping push me since I don't know how to pump my legs like my daddy.
Whee~! This is pretty fun~!
my mommie and I swinging together.
What a fun time we had~!
Afterwards, my parents went to buy a car...they got an X5 so that it's more roomy and comfy for me. Pictures of that to come later~!
3 comments:
happy preston's day and happy new year!
swings! yay!
car! yay!
sounds like a good preston's day to me!
(I painted pictures, yay! and wrote an essay, boo!)
wow you got an X5!?!?!?
Post a Comment