Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bright and early on a Sunday morning, and I really don't know what's going on yet, but my mommie dressed me in red and plopped me on the couch.Oh, it's CHINESE NEW YEAR~!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE =) Money Money Money~! This hat is itchy...and the braid is bothering me. And it's too early to be doing this to me.
Off it goes~!
After the photo shoot, my grandma Chiu came over. We were going to a breakfast buffet place that's owned by her friend. We got there and a high chair was already set in place for me. So, my parents thought that I could handle sitting in the high chair and not my stroller. What do you know...my first time in a high chair =) It's pretty fun sitting at the table~!
I'm checking out the scenery... The only drawback is that I didn't get any food. It's kinda sad watching everyone else eat...I guess I'm used to it because it happens all the time, but good thing for my ten fingers~!
This is me and my grandma Chiu with her friend.
After brunch, my parents and I went to Target, Babies R Us, and then went to pick up my great-grandpa Chiu for dinner. Since we were still too early for dinner at my grandparents, we came home to play for a little bit first. At my grandparent Chius for dinner. Happy happy joy joy~!
Getting money from my Auntie Angel and uncle Denrik. What is my Uncle Denrik doing to me?

2 comments:

sungirl said...

Happy Chinese New Year! Wish all you have a happy pig year!

Anonymous said...

I like his brown jacket!!