Sunday, October 15, 2006

So because my mommie did not give me any of the candy in the mummy can, I have to resort to finding myself other snacks. After all, milk is good, but pretty boring...Here I'm trying to eat my butterfly. Actually, I just like gumming it. I think I might be teething. Aha. another thing for me to sink my gums into.Mmmmmm. Tastes like the stinky tofu my mommie and daddy always eat.
Oh, someone's looking? Oops. I guess I've been caught red-handed...well, at least red-footed~!
Auntie Angel and Uncle Denrik came over yesterday to play~! For some reason I have major red-eye issues in all the pictures, so I'm only going to share one for now, until my mommie gets to fix it. She kind of touched this one up. Don't we look like stairs...heehee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heehee. You are very cute Preston. I think toes are tasty too!