Saturday, October 14, 2006

In honor of Friday the 13th, during the month of October, I am showing off my Halloween related outfit #1. This is the first of 3 Halloween related outfits that you will see this month, with the 3rd being my costume =) I'm sure you're all going to be anxiously awaiting the end of the month.
Anyway, back to yesterday. My mommie let me play with her mummy can. It's full of candy. Yum~!Hmmm...trying to get a good grip.Shake shake shake.It's not too heavy~!Is anyone looking? Hopefully I can sneak a bite to eat. How come this doesn't taste sweet?Moving on...
Where'd my can go? I think my mommy is afraid that I would ruin it. Well, I did start unraveling it...and drooling all over it...and eating it...OK, I understand her concern.
Now I have to resort to eating my fingers. They're still pretty tasty, if you ask me.

No comments: