Thursday, January 12, 2006

"We're Hungry"


I saw another pregnant scrapbooker wearing this shirt. Hilarious, because I can totally relate. It's a far cry from being sick all the time during the first triemester, and trust me, I'd rather be this way, but it's just such a drastic change. I need this shirt. And I'll be sporting it 24/7. Because that just explains it all. We're just hungry. All the time. And we're eating. All the time. Awhile ago, I was into potato chips. Sea salt and vinegar. Now, it's Sour Patch Kids. Yum. And cookies. And Ding Dongs and Cupcakes. Just anything sweet and chocolately. Who knows what it'll be next week. The cravings are crazy. And it's funny, because my coworker Angel said to me, "EAT~! You've been hungry for the past 3 months, you gotta make up for it somehow~!" So true. So true. So that's what I've been doing. My drawer has been stockpiled from my little expedition to Walgreens and now I'm all set. Bring it on.

No comments: