Monday, January 30, 2006


Monthly stomach picture

Every month on the 25th, we've been taking a picture of my stomach to have a photo record of how Preston is growing. It's funny, we picked the date the 25th, because it was the date that we found out we were pregnant (in September). Now that our due date is also on the 25th (May), it makes this number even more special~! So here's the pix from 1/25th...even though we kind of cheated and took it later than that date...ok, no one say anything and we'll pretend that it didn't happen =)

Right now I'm loving overalls and extra stretchy shirts. Nachos still top the list as well as any kind of junky food. Starting to get really excited about decorating the nursery. I think I might be beginning my "nesting" phase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mommy, are you not updating my blog anymore?