Sunday, April 13, 2008
My daddy's oldest aunt and uncle and 3rd uncle and aunt are here visiting from Hong Kong. We had a BBQ at our house and the weather was beautiful! Here I am, enjoying my food...and boy did I eat a lot :)
My daddy's 3rd uncle BBQ-ing while my 3rd aunt is supervising.
My daddy's grandpa, oldest uncle and aunt chilling in the shade.
Me pigging out some more on the deck-I'm trying to show my mommie what exactly it is that I'm eating...although I don't think she thought that was necessary.
Eating ice cream inside. Mmmmm. Ice cream with strawberries. It's the best. I even know how to go to the freezer and try to grab it myself, although my mommie put it on a higher shelf when she saw me do that. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow...getting your own ice cream!
yummy!
Post a Comment