Saturday, October 27, 2007

***Edited to add: Auntie Sunny called me on it...OK OK, so I didn't invent this game. She and my mommie used to play this when they were little in Taiwan. But it doesn't make it any less fun :) ***
I invented a new game-it's so much fun!We carried my mattress out to the living room and propped it up against the chaise.
Then I try walking up the slippery slope.
When I get to the top, then I can slide back down...
Well, either that or tumble :)
It's a lot of fun and totally satisfies my need for adventure~!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, very cute! I like the previous post too!

Anonymous said...

haha...that's exactly what your mom and I done when we were childern. It's pretty fun... maybe next time...you can try your parents' mattress...hehe

Anonymous said...

he he, i wanna play too!