It's me, Preston the Dragon.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween :)
It's me, Preston the Dragon.
Check out my profile.
I'm getting hungry...need to build up my energy for all the events coming up
A dragon's diet consists of Cheerios...and more Cheerios
Time for the big fight! It's me vs Patrick. Round 1
Announcer: "It looks like Preston is throwing his whole body weight onto Patrick. It's getting close, they're both still upright."
"And Preston the Dragon wins! But his headpiece becomes too hot and he'll need to do something about it."
Ahhh, much better.
Time for some trick or treating!
My Elmo dressed up, too. Isn't he cute?
Bye Bye! Hope you enjoyed Halloween as much as I did :)
It's me, Preston the Dragon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Halloween. The costume looks great! I like Elmo's too!
you have the cutest claws ever!!!
I like your costume! You are so...... cute! Preston the dragon!! Do you have any video can put on your blog?
soo cute!
Post a Comment