Check out my new crocs~!I'm practicing my moves for when I get to put my costume on...did you get to see my sneak peek a few posts earlier? This is fun~! Grrrr. HeeHee :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i love your haircut!! and it looks like you are going to be a dragon/dinosaur...btw, love your Momo slippers!!! and OH, be careful with your Crocs okay? I read on the news that kids with Crocs should not go on escalators b/c they get caught! So avoid escalators when wearing your Crocs
oh my gosh preston! i got busy for just a couple months and didn't read your blog, now here you are all growned up and stuff! you are looking more and more like your mommy each day~ handsome too. :D
2 comments:
i love your haircut!! and it looks like you are going to be a dragon/dinosaur...btw, love your Momo slippers!!! and OH, be careful with your Crocs okay? I read on the news that kids with Crocs should not go on escalators b/c they get caught! So avoid escalators when wearing your Crocs
oh my gosh preston! i got busy for just a couple months and didn't read your blog, now here you are all growned up and stuff! you are looking more and more like your mommy each day~ handsome too. :D
Post a Comment