Saturday, September 08, 2007

Long time no blog~! I'll let my mommie explain why soon...
Anyway, today, we went to the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito-it's a hands on children's museum.
Let's go~! Oh ooops, wrong way-
I had a lot of fun playing the xylophone...so much fun that I could have stayed here all afternoon, but my daddy ended up grabbing the stick from me so we could go look at other things.
Hey, isn't this the same bird that's on my mommie's purse?
Of course, my FAVORITE activity of the day was playing with the fish in the stream. Fish out of water~!
Argh, fishie. I am your worst nightmare~! hahaha.
After all that activity and a fresh change of DRY clothing, it's time to eat. I'm cooking stew by the campfire. Wanna have some?
Cowboy Preston to the rescue~!
Giddy up giddy up giddy up up up~!
The view from Lookout Cove of the Golden Gate Bridge. It was pretty foggy today, so we couldn't see the whole bridge, but you get the idea~!Time to go~! Until next time.I know we'll be coming back....at least on the second Saturday of a month...because its FREE~! My daddy's favorite part of the day =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

preston, you look very cute! looks like you had fun at the museum!

Anonymous said...

your mommie is busy cuz she'll be closer to auntie cindy soon monday thru friday =)

Anonymous said...

is your mommy preggos again?

Anonymous said...

is your mommy preggos again?