Saturday, August 18, 2007

Guess where we went today~!!! Let's get started...what should we see first?
Ooooooh, jellyfish.
And look at this huge fish...he's soooo much bigger than me~!
Watching for sea animals
Look at the great view
Breathtaking~!
Of all the exhibits, my favorite is the hands on kids section. Of course, we can do this at home without having to drive two hours each way and paying admission. (Yep, if you were thinking that sounds like something my daddy would say, you're right~!) My shirt got soaked and I had to change...good thing we always bring extra clothes for me. And right after I changed, what did my mommy see? Kiddie waterproof aprons, for this exact purpose. hahaha
Boy am I pooped from everything
Right after I got buckled in...zzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh! the jellyfish turned out very pretty.

Anonymous said...

did you get to see any sea otters?