Sunday, July 22, 2007

We're back in NorCal~!
Weekend recap:
So my mommie and daddy got back to Riverside at about 10pm Friday night...I actually waited up for them~! After my mommie put me to bed, she and Auntie Katie headed out to buy Harry Potter...And at 12:28am, they settled in to read the final book...my mommie finished at 6:02am, and Auntie Katie finished a little later.
Heehee...they're just having a little fun
And so of course I had to come join in~! (Does this count as a spoiler, looking at the expressions?) heehee
Went to a playground...well, we already know that I love the swings... But climbing up a tube slide is pretty fun, too~!
And yes, can we say that this place is not quite baby friendly? We went to a Thai place for dinner...everyone sat on barstools at high tables. As for my "highchair"? It was the lowest chair there...resulting in me not quite able to eat off the table, like everyone else. I was lucky to see the bottoms of the plates.

PS...for anyone that cares to know....apparently, HP7 is really really good. My mommie and Auntie Katie have read it twice already. No spoilers here, but go read the book~!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he he, glad your mommie really loved the book! (it reminds me of how i read da vinci code in one night...) once the harry potter whole 7 book set comes out, I'll buy it and read it from beginning to end! no one spoil it for me!!!

trace310 said...

hahaha, i love the pictures of your mommy and aunties. :)