Saturday, July 28, 2007

OK, first things first. I'm 14 months now~! I'm starting to overshadow Patrick in these pictures, huh~! I had my well health check up on Friday and my official measurements are:
Height: 31.5 inches
Weight: 25.5 pounds
75th percentile for both.
I'm a healthy boy, I tell ya~!
I did get 4 shots, though...and I screamed so loud that the whole waiting room probably heard me...heehee...well, it hurt~!The dr said that it was time for me to start weaning off of the bottle.
So here's the attempt at sippy cups. Look, mommie, no hands~!Trying to master the spoon, yep, the dr also said that I should start working on my motor skills, too. We're starting with bananas, cuz they stick to the spoon even if I turn the spoon upside down, which I tend to do a lot.
Yummmmmm
More~!

Watch me in action~!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

after you can eat more...come to Taiwan. I'll take you to have more gourmet...haha...

Anonymous said...

I love your haircut prestie!!!! very clean and short for summer! (Your mommy didn't cut it this time huh? j/k!)

Dai Dai Hsieh said...

preston looks so big now! oh my, kids sure grow fast nowadays

trace310 said...

happy 14 months, healthy boy! :)