Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My mommie has been neglecting the blog...one guess as to the reason why. My parents play Wii right after they put me to sleep...no wonder they've been rushing my bedtime recently. At least she's been putting some effort into making my pictures look better...ie practicing her Photoshop skills. This is the original.
This is enhanced with more vibrant colors...better, no? The colors just seem to pop more.
(mommie's edit: OK, before you guys all think that I'm crazy...the color difference was a lot more dramatic when the tw0 photos are side by side in Photoshop. I know it doesn't look too different here, but really, I did try some different actions.)
Let us know your thoughts on whether the editing is a plus or just a waste of time~!
Next thing you know, she'll be upgrading to a digi SLR camera...hint, hint, daddy~!!! hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Tracy. I can see the different.

trace310 said...

definitely a plus. i photoshop my photos all the time!!!