Look at my new toy~!
I actually was able to pull out half the box before someone noticed~!!! Well, my mommie noticed, but because she had to grab the camera first (finally, something worthy of a picture), I was able to get out at least 10 more sheets. And for all you environmentalists reading, don't worry, we saved all these for future use.
We're putting in a new fence in the backyard. So my daddy and the neighbor (and my grandpa) have been working on it. Yes, I like standing on tippy toes...it makes me feel taller, OK?
Look at him working hard...
Checking out the progress...not bad for a day's work.
When my daddy finally came inside, they'd been working for 12 hours...he was a mix of sweat and beer breath (see evidence in above picture). And he wanted a hug and kissie??? Ewww. I don't think so.
Tomorrow's father's day...for sure we'll have more pictures then~!
1 comment:
hope you and your daddy had a great father's day!!!
Post a Comment