Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My parents bought me a new car...it's motorized and goes at a whopping speed of 2 miles an hour~! I love driving it-it's so fun~!I'm pretty skilled at steering.
Did I mention this is fun~!
Oh, and we can't forget my monthly Patrick picture~!
Some updates at 13 months:
I have 10 teeth now~! 2 molars on the top coming in on each side and one on the bottom
I can understand and do a lot of movements on command-clap, pat my tummy when I'm full, blast off, kung fu moves
I love playing with my lego blocks and splashing in the bath
I run around nonstop and have an endless amount of energy
I love Cheerios, and am eating table food-pasta, meats, veggies, fruits
My favorite shows are Little Einstein and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
I am a certified drama king-I can have a meltdown and start crying crocodile tears in 2 seconds flat
OK, I can't think of anything else right now...

Check out my new video uploads~!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good Preston! You walk very well now too. I see that I'm going to have to move a lot of things out of reach when you come visit!

Dai Dai Hsieh said...

dang! i want that car too! 4 more years til I, i meant, Preston, get the drum set!

trace310 said...

nice car preston! young girls better watch out!