What? There's a wedding tonight? How come no one is helping me get dressed? I gotta look sharp~! Let's get movin, people.

So here we are at the wedding of the son of my grandma's friend. Don't you think I look spiffy? Like the shoes? Matches my tie, huh~! (good work, mommie)

Lots of people here tonight. Kind of intimidating...

I'd rather just sit here and watch. No need to go socialize.

What do you mean lots of people want to hold me? No, I don't want to~!

Me and my daddy...

Me and my mommie

Family pictures will come later...they are in my Uncle Denrik's camera.
3 comments:
Hello! Handsome boy...you are really so cute...I miss you so much. Oh! Tell your mommie...don't forget to take a picture of your new car.hehehe....
so handsome!! he he...love the shirt and tie
nice outfit preston! i love the berkeley-pride tie! :)
Post a Comment