It's finally here....the day of my big party~! It's a monster theme. Grrr...I'm trying to practice =)
Here's my grandpa Chao blowing up balloons... 
My grandma Chao was in charge of tying ribbons on them.
Auntie Katie put them up all over the room.
Look at the beautiful dessert table. Along with my birthday cake, there were tarts and all sorts of desserts that my grandpa Chiu made. My grandma Chao made the pretty fruit basket.

Look at how cute my cake is....the top layer is German Chocolate, and the bottom is carrot cake.
All the food...
The display table with some of my pictures and mini albums so guests can see my growth.
My godmommie Anny flew up from LA to come attend...She came early to help and brought me lots of presents =)

I'm being interviewed....hahaha
My great grandma...
My great grandpa.
Uncle Denrik and Auntie Angel...Uncle Denrik helped take pictures and Auntie Angel helped video...so they're not in many other photos....but thanks for your help~!
My grandma Chao prepared this for me....so when someone turns one, they're given a choice of many things to choose from...whichever one is picked up first is considered to foretell the future profession... (you can't tell, but the 3 brush pens on the table by the basketball are made with my baby hair...I'm gonna post better pictures later, but they were a gift from my aunt and uncle in Taiwan. Thank you~!)
While I touched and lingered on different things, I finally settled on the binoculars to pick up...that was supposed to be a smaller version of a telescope or microscope so I guess I'm in line to be either a rocket scientist or some kind of scientist...(my daddy was hoping for the basketball so I could be the next Yao Ming~!)
Opening presents...boy did I get a lot~! Thanks everyone~!
Blowing out the candle on my cake.
My daddy going crazy with the knife...see my mommie's expression~! hahaha...funny~!
OK, now to make the first cut...
My grandpa Chiu, the expert, will cut the rest~!
My grandma Chao and Auntie Katie provided entertainment...as potato sac people~!
My mommie made all the favors...she cut and sewed all the felt monsters...here are some examples...this one is "the Hulk"
This one is a French madame
This is a cool dude

More pictures to come later of the guests~!


3 comments:
happy birthday!! he he...so cute!!! glad godmommie was there to help you celebrate! did you get a good night's rest?
Tracy, those felt monsters came out great!! and the ones on the cake look JUST like the ones I used on my LO.
wonderful job! all your hard work definitely shows!
preston! you are a gemini!!! =D
looks like you had a great party. i wish i was there. your monster cake and monster party favors are absolutely adorable! i love monsters!
happy belated once again!
Post a Comment