So let's see, I'm still doing all the things that I was doing at 10 months. Just better~!
A few new tricks I learned...
I can wiggle out of my highchair at home even when I'm buckled in. Scared my mommie to death when she all of a sudden sees me standing in my highchair instead of sitting.
I now say "dadadada" more than I say "mamamama"
I shake my head when you say "no no". For some reason, I hear this A LOT.
I can clap with my fingers unfurled now. For the longest time, I clapped with my fists.
I love to dance to music...as you can tell from me rocking out to Avril on Spi-Dog.
I can't stay still for even a second, making diaper changes absolutely impossible (according to my daddy) He just needs more experience.
Understands stuff like socks and pants. If my mommie asks me to hand her my socks or bring her my pants, I know what to pick up to bring to her.
I can climb my way up on the sofa now.
I know more functions for our TV than anyone else. My parents just don't play with the remote often enough. I froze half the screen and split screen the TV the other day...my daddy was amazed.
We're going to a wedding on 5/5. My mommie got me a dress shirt and tie and a blazer and new shoes. This is a dress rehearsal to see how things fit. You'll see the full ensemble with blazer after the wedding...Look at how grown up I look~!
2 comments:
hahaha preston! you're such a cutie. i can't wait to see more pictures.
by the way, have you noticed how much i've been watching your videos? hehe
happy 11th month prestie!!!
Post a Comment