Tuesday, March 06, 2007
One of my favorite things to eat right now is baby yogurt, or "yo-yo" as my parents call it. I can eat 2 tubs at a time. It's soooo good. My daddy is feeding me the yoyo.
Sometimes, he's not fast enough with the spoon. See, what's with the pause? There's no need for the spoon to stay in the tub. Scoop, feed, scoop, feed. How hard is that? So I have to let him know it's not right. By screaming, of course.
When I scream, I mean it. I SCREAM.
Oh, it's coming? OK, time to stop so I can eat again.
Yum. Auntie Katie, are you paying attention? Scoop, feed, scoop, feed. No pausing. I know this will be one of your duties next week, to feed me yoyo, so start practicing that hand motion (you will definitely be tested on it). See you Friday~!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
scoop feed scoop feed. got it! can't wait to see you!
wait until you can eat real adult yogurt, you have to try PinkBerry www.pinkberry.com
Post a Comment