Monday, February 12, 2007

Since everyone likes OX so much, I'll share more about the events that led up to me receiving him.

So anyway, on Saturday, my daddy and I were lounging on the couch watching TV. *gasp* yes, my daddy was letting me watch a little TV~! (only for a few moments, though).

That's when I noticed paparazzi cameras lurking. Notice my expression of disgust. Can't we watch TV in peace?
I try to ignore the camera, but my daddy is surprised and tries to ham it up. Yes, can you tell that he doesn't get his picture taken very often?
So then I became restless and wanted to get away.
In an attempt to try to get me to stay seated next to him, my daddy breaks out the Ugly Doll that just arrived that morning.
Back to TV watching for him, and some OX loving for me.

**********Contest time~!**********

Do you think my daddy's got a funny expression in the picture below? Is he bored? Tired? Unhappy?Dazed and confused? What do you think?

Leave your comment by Wednesday, Valentines Day, and that night, I will pull a random winner out of a bowl...my mommie will contact and send you something if you're the winner...just having a little Valentines Day fun and sharing some love~!

P.S. I know there are a lot of "lurkers" who come visit and but don't leave a comment...now's your chance to say hi and possibly win something~! What have you got to lose? In response to the comments yesterday:

Auntie Tracy: Yes, OX's eyes are an O and an X on purpose for the hugs and kisses. Clever, huh~!
Auntie Katie: Of course I'm cute~! heehee. But you realize that the more you tell me, the more vain I'm going to get~!!!!
Auntie Cindy: They have other Ugly Dolls, but this one was the most appropriate for Valentines Day so that's why my parents got it for me. And yes, my mommie lounges in that sweatshirt a lot...it's her comfort sweatshirt to wear around the house.

4 comments:

trace310 said...

my vote is...you daddy was acting like he was watching tv even though he was secretly paying attention to the paparazzi and you.

Anonymous said...

Simon is wondering when Tracy (the mad camerawoman) will stop taking pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Simon thinks the news is boring? disgusting? aggravating?

Anonymous said...

who cares about daddy...in the first picture in the blog, prestie looks like he is so mesmerized by the TV! maybe daddy should let him watch more tv...especially RomCom movies so he can woo girls later...