Wednesday, January 17, 2007
My mommie went back home on Sunday, and I'm here with my grandparents until the end of the month. It's going to be fun~! My grandparents spoil me a lot. Look at how happy my grandma is. Just wait until she has to get up 3 times every night. We'll see if she's still this happy at 3am~!
Here's me and my grandpa. He thinks that he can get me to take a nap just because I'm lying down next to him. Ha. I'll be up and running in 2 minutes~!
I guess this is one way to entertain me while they're busy doing their things~! I love anything that I can put in my mouth.
Floss, anyone?
I'm practicing my walking skills. Pretty soon I'll be able to do it without using anything for support. I'm getting pretty good already. I can walk the whole length of the couch right now when I hold on~!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job! Preston...
I miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment