Weight: 20 lb 10 oz
Height: 28 inches
Eczema (dry, irritated skin): Still pretty bad; my dr. said that it could potentially last until I'm 2 years old.
Overall: Very healthy =)
I got 4 shots today; 3 vaccine shots and a flu shot. I handled it pretty well, though. Just a little shocked when the first needle went in, but OK after that.
I have my 2 bottom front teeth now (the two top ones are next to come).
My favorite activity is to bounce up and down on my feet (with help from someone holding me up for support, of course). But I'm like a Tigger, I just bounce and bounce and bounce.
I still wake up in the middle of the night. My mommie and daddy wish that I can sleep through the night already~!
(Hope you enjoyed seeing so many updated entries all of a sudden~! My mommie finally got around to uploading all the pictures. I guess I'll cut her some slack since there's been so much going on lately. But from now on we should be back to more frequent updates~!)
No comments:
Post a Comment