Happy 5 month birthday to me~! Here is the long awaited 2nd outfit in honor of halloween. I'm a little pumpkin~! Don't I look so big in comparison to Patrick now?

Woohoo~! Doing the happy dance.

Man, it's hot in this thing. Of course, it had to be 80 degrees today. And my mommie had to dress me up in this thick costume for picture taking. When will it be over?

Whew. At least the hat came off. Much better. But it gave me hat hair~! My hair is starting to flatten out anyway, I don't need anymore help~!

Now that the hat is off, let's take the costume off too, shall we?

Thanks for stopping by and celebrating my 5 months with me~! Stay tuned for my real Halloween costume next week~!
3 comments:
very cute preston! you look very big! there's a costume better than the pumpkin??
so cute!!! he he..can't wait until next week
he still sticks his tongue out!! ha ha
Post a Comment