I am really liking my musical gym that Aunties Cindy and Cerena gave me. I can grab at the things now and bang it around and make lots of noise and work out my arms and have fun at the same time!

This is the view I see of me (the blue dome has a mirror that I can see myself in).

My new thing...sucking my lip in my mouth and then smacking it really hard. I love the loud noise I can make...makes me giggle. Like my mommie's kissie noises when she kisses me on the nose!

We went to Auntie Yen and Uncle Ming's house on Monday and hung out. Auntie Joanna and Uncle Rob were there as well. The following picture is precious because I went through personal danger to obtain this footage. Hahaha. It wasn't that bad...but Hailey is really friendly, so she swiped at my eyeball (that was scary), and then grabbed a handful of my hair. So we quickly snapped a picture and moved away.
No comments:
Post a Comment