Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My silly mommie forgot the camera cord in Riverside, so my cool grandma mailed it and we got it today. The blog is back up and running now!
So last Thursday, my grandma and grandpa drove my mommie and me back up to the Bay Area. It just happened to be my grandma's birthday...so my grandpa Chiu baked her a cake. Happy Birthday grandma~!All 4 of my grandparents. Don't they all look so young~! My grandparents then left on Friday morning to go back to Riverside again. So tiring for them to be in the car for so long! Just for us! Thank you~! Come again soon! My neck is finally stiff enough that I can test out the Bumbo chair. Check out the rash that was developing on my face over the weekend. It itched a LOT. Thank goodness my mommie held me and rubbed lotion in my face ALL the time, otherwise, I think I would have scratched all my skin off. As it is, I have big scars all over from where I scratched. I hope they don't leave permanent marks!This is me Monday...rash free! Happy happy joy joy. But you can still see some of the scars....Hopefully they'll go away.
Pretty please?!?!?

No comments: