So on Saturday, we were super busy, and quite the social butterfly. Or at least that was the plan. I don't know if it was the weather or what, but I was super tired, and just decided to sleep. And I slept all day, missing out on meeting lots of people. So we'll just all have to do it again sometime! I heard that there were 3 little girls that I missed meeting. Potential girlfriends! And my mommie didn't even wake me~! I can't believe this...My first chance at meeting a girl, and they let me sleep. What kind of parents are they, anyway. Well, so I heard that Hailey (6 months) and Dana (10.5 months) were at the first BBQ, and Danielle (2.5 years) was at the 2nd BBQ. I'll just have to schedule something with them some other time!!! This is me sleeping at Dorothy's house, with her doggie Libby. This is as close as my daddy will come to his dream of having a big doggie. Or so my mommie says. What's up with the camera, making me look like I have a conehead? It's not like that in real life!!!

Or we can always have doggies like this!!! (A gift from my godmommie). Thanks godmommie! Oh, and my mommie says to excuse her double chin. Don't I look different these days? This picture was taken a month ago!!! (6.6.06)

OK, here's one of me recently...7.8.06. Boy has my mommie been bad at taking pictures. I think the only new picture she's taken of me in the past few days is the one with Libby. Come on, now, mommie, what happened to my picture a day deal? People want to see!!! Well, probably only my grandparents in Riverside, but still!!! They want to see me!

Oh, and a special thank you to Elizabeth for buying me the snuggly bear to help me sleep. You're so sweet~! Hoepfully next time I'll actually be awake when you hold me~!
No comments:
Post a Comment