Monday, June 26, 2006

This is how I spent my 1-month "birthday". My parents were supposed to take me outdoors to the park, since I can finally leave the house for fresh air after being cooped up for a month. My mommie got me all dressed up in my cute lil romper (which, by the way, is the same one I wore home from the hospital). Look at how perfectly it fits now as opposed to it falling off of me a month ago. Anyway, my daddy goes to warm up the car and put the stroller in the trunk...except, IT DOESN'T FIT. My mommie had me buckled into the carseat, sitting in the living room, and since it's so uncomfortable being buckled in, I of course, start to protest. So she does outside to see what's taking my daddy so long. Well, imagine her surprise when the stroller is half in and half out of the trunk. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? My parents don't test stuff like this out until minutes before we leave the house??? I am in disbelief. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING OUT!!! So they drop me off at my grandparents house and make a mad dash to Target, where they buy a new stroller/car seat combo. Of course, by the time they finish assembling it, we're too tired to go anywhere. So we go home. Well phooey to them.

Oh wait, that one's not clear. Here's another one. This is for you, mommie and daddy! Nice big fat tongue sticking out! Hopefully next weekend, things will be different!

No comments: