Sunday, May 28, 2006

Preston is here!
This is one of our first pictures together. After a pretty scary labor, we're so glad that he is safe and sound. After about 3 hours into labor, his heartbeat just stopped. All of a sudden, there was a mad rush of doctors and nurses rushing into the room. It turns out that his umbilical cord wrapped around himself and he temporarily passed out. Good thing they were able to unwrap him before we had to go into the emergency C-section.
Being weighed: a hearty 8 pounds 3 ounces!All swaddled up!

I am Superman!
Burping after a feeding.
My mommie doesn't burp me very well, so I have to rely on my Grandma. Thank goodness she's here!
My auntie Katie! Aren't we cute!My Grandma Chiu!Grandpa Chiu!Playing in my gym.
Hanging out in my bookcase. Look at how cute I am!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I love him!! He is so cute! I love the fact that he has a lot of hair. All mexican babies are born with tons of hair too! I'm so happy for you all! I can't wait to meet him! Welcome to Schwab QA Preston! Can we pass him some calls for this month? heheehe

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! Remember, he's my future son in law - so hams off, he's mine!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS ! CONGRATS ! Preston is adorable ! Tracy, you look GREAT ! :D -P

Anonymous said...

very very cute. Glad the scare was just a scare and nothing bad. Welcome to the world Preston!