Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I have the BEST coworkers EVER...
Look at what they got for Baby Preston! The beautiful gift basket was put together by my SF buddy Surrine, along with her handmade card!. Contents: Carter's Lion jumper, Lion washcloths set, Lion blankie, Dragonfly lullaby pull toy, safety outlet plugs.

Miss Veronika (from Denver) went to Africa awhile ago and took these awesome snapshots, which she framed and sent over to Surrine to put in the basket. They are AMAZING. My photo doesn't do her photos justice at all. You guys will just have to come visit to view them in person! They coordinate perfectly with Preston's jungle themed nursery and the lion set from above! Thanks Veronika! You are one thoughtful, incredible sweetheart!
The playpen! This amazing pack and play that I can fold and take with me wherever. This is extremely useful since Preston will be sleeping in the bassinet here for the first few weeks so he can sleep in our room right next to me.

I know I talk about it all the time, but I was so glad to make the move to join the QA team back in August '05. (Well, glad that I was offered the position!) Not only do i have a newfound enjoyment for going to work, but the people are incredible. A great boss; and caring, supportive, helpful teammates who work hard but also know how to have fun and enjoy a good laugh. Even though we're all scattered in different locations, I'm so glad to have gotten to know them, learn from them, and hopefully will continue to forge stronger bonds with each one of them. They are an amazing bunch. And some things are just worth repeating...
I have the BEST coworkers EVER!
Thanks guys and gals =P

No comments: